writing helpfrom expert writers.
We are a team of professional native English speaking writers and students, working day and night to create a helpful academic guide for current students. In our posts, we will uncover the secrets of writing essays, research papers, term papers and dissertations. Sometimes we would take on homework assignments from students and assist them in completing their tasks free of charge.
20 Interesting Argumentative Essay Topics In Business
Many people dream about starting their own business. Unfortunately, only a very small part of them can actually do this. Every year there are new companies on the market that close their doors after a few months. You need many qualities to be able to manage your business in a good way, and you are lucky if you can get profit in the first years. If you want to write an interesting essay on this topic, take a look at these ideas:
- Financial investments. It is possible nowadays to invest your money in a secure way?
- Virtual money. Apparently, this is the future. We will conduct all our transactions on the Internet, without having any cash. What do you think about this?
- Self development. To start a successful company you need to be very smart and highly qualified. How can you improve yourself in order to be able to do all this?
- Management. Should you be the manager of your own company, or you should hire someone else? What are the advantages and disadvantages in both cases?
- Bank loans. Most of the people take a loan when they want to start their own business. However, on long term this can turn into a disaster if they don’t have the money to pay back.
- Life insurance. Is this a way to protect your investment and family?
- Advertisement. The key to any successful company is, among others, good advertisement.
- Online companies. Would this be more successful than a regular one?
- International affairs. Can the international laws influence your income?
- Hiring teenagers. In many countries it is completely legal, as long as you fulfill the requirements.
- Online banking. Is it safe to access your money from the Internet?
- Life savings. How much should one save to be sure that he will always have some money?
- Freelance work. This is a growing market in the last years, so tell your students more about this.
- Third world countries. If you manufacture your products in such a region, can you save some money?
- Globalization. This phenomenon can help you tremendously in your business.
- Morals. Many people think that if you want to make money, you can’t keep your principles. What do you think about this?
- European funds. The European Union is offering money for every potential businessman.
- Foreign currencies fluctuation. Can this be helpful or damaging for your work?
- Animal abuse. Some companies test their products on animals. Do you think that this is an abuse?
- Human robots. In some parts of the world, scientists are working to create them. Is this a potential success?