writing helpfrom expert writers.
We are a team of professional native English speaking writers and students, working day and night to create a helpful academic guide for current students. In our posts, we will uncover the secrets of writing essays, research papers, term papers and dissertations. Sometimes we would take on homework assignments from students and assist them in completing their tasks free of charge.
How To Assess The Credibility Of An Essay Writing Company: 5 Basic Tips
Essays are an unavoidable part of your high school and college education, and they can be challenging if writing isn’t your strongest ability. A typical essay for English, history, and other classes takes a lot of time to complete, and is worth a significant part of your grade. Many students struggle with essay writing, but there are actually online services that can work with you to provide example papers, edit and proofread your paper, or even rewrite your work. These services can be incredibly helpful for high school and college students who have trouble with writing assignments, but want to make sure they get a decent grade.
Unfortunately, many online essay writing companies are actually frauds or scams. It’s actually surprisingly common for people to use fake writing services to scam students out of their money and personal information, sometimes as a phishing scam for identity theft and credit card fraud. If you’re thinking about hiring a company to write an essay for you, it’s important to keep an eye out for scams. Here are 5 basic tips that can help you weed out the scams and find a reputable company that does good work.
- Look up the company before you decide to pay them. When people get scammed, they almost always report it somewhere. This could be on someplace like the Better Business Bureau, or in a forum somewhere. Try searching for “[company name] scam” or something similar. If the company is fraudulent, you’ll probably find several results with complaints from angry customers.
- Look for samples of their work. You’ll definitely want to see what kind of work the company does before you decide to hire them. Most reputable companies will have a web page with various samples of essays and papers. This will give you an idea of the kind of content and writing quality that you can expect. Be wary of any company that doesn’t offer any samples.
- Look for customer reviews and testimonials. Most reputable companies will have a section of their website dedicated to customer testimonials. You may also be able to search online to find some reviews and feedback from people who have used the service.
- Don’t hire a company that asks you for needless personal information. There’s no reason that an academic writing company should need information like your social security number or driver’s license number. If they’re asking for information that it doesn’t seem like they should need, they’re probably a phishing scam.
- Use a safe payment method. Some payment methods are safer to use online than others, especially for a vendor you’re not familiar with. It’s risky to use a debit card connected to your bank account. Credit cards can be useful for online purchases, but credit card theft is a major problem. The safest ways to pay an academic writing company are to either use Paypal or a similar service, or to set up a prepaid debit card with just enough money on it to make the purchase.