writing helpfrom expert writers.
We are a team of professional native English speaking writers and students, working day and night to create a helpful academic guide for current students. In our posts, we will uncover the secrets of writing essays, research papers, term papers and dissertations. Sometimes we would take on homework assignments from students and assist them in completing their tasks free of charge.
A List Of 10 Persuasive Essay Topics For 6th Graders
Writing a persuasive essay is like writing something with a purpose to convince somebody to pay attention to your views and follow your line of thought and reasoning in order to make them agree with your views and opinions. Often we may have some strong opinions but when it comes to an argument or absence of agreement with our peers, we tend to lose our confidence on our line of thinking and are likely to get carried away but if you have good persuasion skills then the first thing you would inherently possess is your belief and conviction towards your own opinion without getting swayed by other contrary arguments. Unless there is stability in the thought process, a good persuasion skill will fail to provide the necessary support for your argument from others. Another important thing for persuasive essays is to not get distracted or deviate from your ideas and pursue uniformity in thinking throughout the essay in terms of your views.
A persuasive essay must therefore have arguments and evidence that substantiate your stand on an important topic or issue. It must raise the pitch for people to take notice of what you try to convey by giving a serious thought over how you plan to convey it.
Some interesting persuasive topics are given below:
- 1. You want get leave from your school to have a vacation with family on a foreign trip. How would you seek leave from your teacher?
- 2. You wish to pursue sports as your career but your parents have other plans for you. How will you seek approval for your choice of career?
- 3. Your school cafeteria is good but does not offer good choice on your favorite food. How will you request the school management to include your favorite food in the cafeteria menu?
- 4. Government has made wearing school uniform mandatory for students but you tend to disagree. What will be your argument to scrap the rule of wearing school uniforms?
- 5. Your school does not have good sporting facility to play basketball. How will you convince your school management to have a basketball court in school for training?
- 6. Government has lent its support to women to seek alimony on divorce. How would you convince them to scrap this concept of alimony for working women who are independent with good earning capacity?
- 7. There are many university shootouts taking place in your state with some depressed students resorting to murder and crime. What is your take on the idea of gun control and why you think it is important?
- 8. Co-education is important for getting you prepared to face your future in work environments with confidence.
- 9. Poverty is in any case better than ignorance and lack of understanding. Do you agree and why?
- 10. Corporal Punishment in schools for children who do not fare well in studies and are mischievous is unnecessary and unethical.